browser icon
You are using an insecure version of your web browser. Please update your browser!
Using an outdated browser makes your computer unsafe. For a safer, faster, more enjoyable user experience, please update your browser today or try a newer browser.


Posted by on February 24, 2012

Burns caused the death of John Frayne, a native of Devonshire, England, aged 38.

The inquest was held at the White Swan Hotel in July, 1868. The verdict was that he had died from burns received when he fell into a fire. Mr. John Frayne, who was the cousin of Dunolly Publican, Peter Frayne, had been in Victoria for 15 years.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *